I work collaboratively with parents and children who are facing a variety of challenges, including trauma, divorce, life changes, grief, problems regulating emotions, and social and academic stress. Therapy can be tailored for each family; we can determine if sessions will be individual, family, or a combination of the two.
We can work together to:
- Strengthen communication skills.
- Find solutions to handle conflicts and changes.
- Develop strategies to help manage emotions.
- Develop skills to help you and your child work together as a team.
- Explore your family’s story and your child’s understandings of events
that have occurred in his or her life.
- Positively explore the parent-child relationship.