I provide couples therapy that is centered on my belief that each couple is a unique social system with its own structure and patterns of communication. These patterns are shaped by many things, including beliefs and values, personalities, and the influence of each partner’s family of origin. As a result of these variables, each couple develops its own unique story, which is powerful.
We can work together to:
- Investigate how your relationship functions.
- Strengthen communication patterns.
- Identify anxieties and help you develop strategies to manage them.
- Introduce ways to handle conflicts and changes differently.
- Use your strengths to help navigate your problems.
- Grow as individuals and as a couple.
- Facilitate each member in taking personal responsibility.